Category Archives: Travel
I ham a HUGE fan of Susan Sly and her organizational techniques. She has a great tool called the “My Power Life Planner” that is an action step guid to attracting great abundance, better relationships, money, quality experiences and whatever else you desire in your life. One of the power sections of the planner emphasises the importance of creating a clearing for #success. When your life is full of internal and external clutter, energy stagnates. If you create space for #abundance to flow – abundance WILL flow. It’s a general law. So Susan listed a few things we can begin clearing. Start clearing the following and observe how your life will easily and quickly transform!
1. Donate clothes to charity.
2. Clean out briefcase, handbag, desk, social media- unsubscribe to solicitation emails, update social media profiles, delete non-active friends.
3. Clear out closets, storage, garage, files
4. Organize office.
5. Open additional bank accounts
6. Release/consolidate bad debt.
7. Book a physical, annual check-up, teeth cleaning or dental appointment.
8. Purge old business materials that are out of date.
9. Tidy up ‘junk’ drawer in your kitchen.
10. Collect loose change around the house and donate it to a favorite cause or use it to pay bills.
I began organizing my thoughts to open up new possibilities for the new year a few weeks earlier this month, and using Susan’s Power Life Plan was a great way to help me get started. However, I noticed there was one key component missing to the clearing and that is clearing your body of toxins.
We are exposed to harmful substances all the time. Thankfully, our body is a magical organism that has a system for everything! We have a system of enzymes throughout the body that are continuously breaking these toxins down and flushing them out.
I follow a cleanse program that works by optimizing our enzyme system. It involves eating whole super foods that are packed with nutrients believed to boost the activity of the enzymes and nourish the bodies most important detoxifying organs- the liver, lungs kidneys and colon so they can do their jobs better and more efficiently. ALL my health coaching clients swear by it and apparently Yahoo! data reveals it to be one of their top detoxing cleanses for 2014. SHAPE magazine published an article about it. Take a look here. I’ll give you a hint, the cleanse program I use and recommend to all of my clients is number 10 😉
Would it be ok if you started your home and body clearing with a real solution that works this year? Let me show you how! Contact me now at 914-357-5318 for a complimentary one hour health coaching session on nutrition, home and business clearing for the new year.